Free Webinar – Google for Hotels
Google, which accounts for an estimated 65 percent of Internet searches worldwide*, has been highly active in the travel space in recent times, creating new opportunities and challenges for hotels.
As more Google products become integrated, ranking high in search isn’t just about SEO anymore. It involves managing paid, earned and owned content on a range of Google products, from Local to Hotel Finder to Google+ and YouTube.
In the next installment of ReviewPro’s free webinar series, we bring in the experts from Google, HeBS Digital and Reknown to show you how to utilize the latest Google features and products to drive higher visibility, traffic and conversions.
<< Watch Webinar: Google for Hotels >>
- Search: Optimizing rankings in an increasingly competitive space
- Local and Mobile: Managing your listing and reviews on Google Local
- Social: Do you need a Google+ page?
- Paid: Making Hotel Finder work for you
- Video: Introducing the new YouTube
- Q+A session with the experts
- David Zammitt, Travel Industry Manager, Google
- Margaret Mastrogiacomo, Senior Manager, Interactive Media & Creative Strategy, HeBS Digital
- Daniel Edward Craig, Industry Advisor, ReviewPro
Mark your calendar
Wednesday, June 26, 2013
08:00 Pacific Standard Time (San Francisco)
11:00 Eastern Standard Time (New York)
16:00 British Summer Time (London)
17:00 Central European Time (Madrid)
22:00 Indochina Time (Bangkok)
Note: A link to the recording will be sent to everyone who registers, so be sure to register even if you are unable to attend.
ReviewPro enables hoteliers to increase guest satisfaction and online revenue by more effectively managing their online reputation and presence in leading social media sites. After rapid growth in the European market, the company has expanded internationally and quickly grown its client roster to thousands of hotels in nearly 80 countries, including the Roger Smith Hotel, the Beverly Hills Hotel, Hotel Bel-Air, Ace Hotel, Montage Hotels, Mammoth Mountain Resorts, citizenM Hotels, Louvre Hotels Group and Meliá Hotels International.
*Source: ZenithOptimedia’s Top Thirty Global Media Owners Report, 2012