How to Schedule Reports for your Guest Surveys
Do you sometimes struggle to find the time to create reports for staff at your hotel? This year, we updated our Guest Survey Solution to enable our clients to receive customized reports of feedback from guests.
Save time with our latest new feature where you can now schedule automated reports in just a few clicks to constantly be on top of what guests are saying about you to take action where necessary.
On the results pages of the survey tool, users can schedule reports on a weekly, monthly or quarterly basis on an individual hotel, brand or group level.
What information is included in the report?
· Overview: Overall Score, Net Promoter Score, Responses
Features of the reports:
· Choose who you would like this report to be sent to in your hotel including someone that does not have access to a ReviewPro account.
· Select which language the report should be sent in.
· View data from a selected previous period enabling you to compare changes.
· The ‘show details’ option will show you the amount of guests that have rated you for each of the various rating scales.
· The information from conditional questions will provide you with the detail regarding the question logic that you have configured on your survey. For example users can opt to add a conditional question to understand what the issue was every time a guest rates 7 or below.
You can choose who you would like this report to be sent to in your hotel including someone that does not have access to a ReviewPro account.
How to schedule the report:
To schedule the report, navigate to the ‘surveys’ section on your dashboard and click on ‘reports’.
As the page refreshes, you will be able to click on ‘actions’ on the right hand side of the page where you can select ‘schedule report’.
Weekly reports are sent the day after whatever day you decide ends the week. For example, if you choose to generate the report from Monday to Sunday, you will receive the report on the following Monday and every Monday after that.
For more information on how to customize reports, click here.