Webinar: From High Touch to No Touch: Transforming the Guest Experience Post-COVID-19
Travel has changed, and so have travelers. To meet the expectations of guests, hotels and accommodation providers will have to understand and incorporate new needs – for privacy, for cleanliness, for different technology.
In our next webinar, we will be discussing the issue of transforming the guest experience post-COVID-19.
Register for the webinar here.
Craig Bond, Executive VP of Operations at ONYX Hospitality Group and Mark Feller, Director of Customer Experience at Kempinski Hotels will give insight into how they are planning for the future of hospitality within their brands.
We will also be hearing from the COO of ReviewPro, Neil James, the different ways you can use technology to meet the needs of today’s guest, and we have Daniel Craig, founder of Reknown, as our host.
Join us to discuss:
• How to understand the new traveler mindset
• Implementing protocols for health, hygiene, and social distancing
• Keeping guests, prospects and employees informed and reassured
• Maintaining high guest satisfaction while offering limited services
• Leveraging technology to move from high-touch to no-touch hospitality
• Building your reputation as a safe, clean and stress-free haven
Craig Bond, Executive Vice President of Operations, ONYX Hospitality Group
Mark Feller, Director of Customer Experience, Kempinski Hotels
Neil James, COO, ReviewPro
Daniel Craig, Founder, Reknown (Host)
Mark your calendar: Transforming The Guest Experience Post-COVID-19
One-hour webinar on Tuesday, May 26th, 2020